Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

jgp or png to swf covnert

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

jgp or png to swf covnert Vide
PostSubject: jgp or png to swf covnert   jgp or png to swf covnert Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 5:23 pm

i have a question. Can i open a jpg or png in flash cs3 and save as swf and then it will be a swf or do i need a converter. IF so where can i find an online one where i dont have to download if possible. If not what is a good downloadable one
Rob

Rob

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: jgp or png to swf covnert   jgp or png to swf covnert Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 5:28 pm

You can import it into Flash then save it yes, but I'm failing to see a reason why it would be nessicary to do so? It would only cause bigger filesize for no gain over the flash.
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: jgp or png to swf covnert   jgp or png to swf covnert Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 5:45 pm

for my phone the lg vu for hacked phones which i have, which now there are theme for, need swf walls for some theme because u can slide through wallpapers.
.: Stezz :.

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: jgp or png to swf covnert   jgp or png to swf covnert Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 6:07 pm

I guess you could do that... don't see why it woudn't work. I think you can have flash walls for some of the Sony Erric ones too, pretty sure my old phone could do it...
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: jgp or png to swf covnert   jgp or png to swf covnert Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 7:57 pm

File > Import > Import to Library > then drag it onto the stage.

I'm still on Flash 8 ,but it should be something like that.
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: jgp or png to swf covnert   jgp or png to swf covnert Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 8:08 pm

yeah i know how to get it in but was just wondering the other part thanks. And btw i am making a phone theme for my phone so i will release here as well as the phone forum but that is it. So it will be the sites first phone theme release YAY!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jgp or png to swf covnert   jgp or png to swf covnert Icon_minitime1

jgp or png to swf covnert

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com