Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
.: Stezz :.

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Vide
PostSubject: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 9th 2008, 6:56 pm

So I'm leik bored. Whats happeneing with anyones lives? If your interested in sharing the latest?

I'm bogged down with college work atm, and I desperatly need a job happy.
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 9th 2008, 6:57 pm

i am loaded with school work. last two weeks for before vaction suck. Then i have baseball indoors twice a week too cold for out doors here lol. Then i work twice during the week and sat and sun so yeah i am busy
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 9th 2008, 7:16 pm

College on weekdays and work on the weekends. All in all pretty routine. Getting a new digicam while the prices are low-ish.
pjdark

pjdark

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 9th 2008, 7:27 pm

Working 16 hour shifts lately. Good money, but loooong days.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 9th 2008, 7:43 pm

Believe it or not, not much. Have school from 8:16 - 3:16 (yes 16) and bored as well tongue
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 9th 2008, 7:46 pm

I too need a job, half way through my last university year and the work load is heavy.
Goobacks

Goobacks

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 12:24 am

I'm 20 years old living at home cause I can't afford to live on my own
I have a POS 1996 ford contour which is probably gonna die
I work at walmart in the electronics department and only make 8.40 an hour (one of our cart pushers makes 13 an hour)
They wont give me full time no matter how many times I ask
I have no money for college as I pay rent, car insurance, and misc. other bills.
And it's winter and I miss the snow back in Colorado...Arizona sucks
Also my foot hurts...lol

Ok so maybe I was a little too open but hey wth, I'm an open guy haha
And sorry about everything being so negative...If you knew me in real life you couldn't tell that things bothered me...except the job thing haha
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 12:59 am

I'm confused whether to get a Macbook Pro or an iMac.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 1:36 am

jnskyliner34 wrote:

Get the MacBook Pro, trust me - if you're on the move a lot or don't like to sit in one place, you want a laptop smile
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 3:25 am

I'm not on the move a lot. :p
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 5:07 am

It's cold and I want it to snow. And I'm on my computer in gloves xD Fun fun fun...

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 10:39 am

Haha, seems like everyone's pretty busy. Cool cool. I just need some cash atm, since chrimbo is coming up and I havn't got anything for anyone sad
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 12:04 pm

jnskyliner34 wrote:
Get a MacBook. Don't get a pro.

But, you'd be better off with an iMac.
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 12:57 pm

.: Stezz :. wrote:
Haha, seems like everyone's pretty busy. Cool cool. I just need some cash atm, since chrimbo is coming up and I havn't got anything for anyone sad

Bought all ma presents in november when everythings at it's cheapest tongue

Last edited by BOyOfWONDEr on December 10th 2008, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 3:01 pm

I'm coding my website with a help of a friend. Hopefully up later today smile

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 4:34 pm

BOyOfWONDEr wrote:
.: Stezz :. wrote:

Bought all ma presents in november when everythings at it's cheapest tongue

Nice way to go... get halo 3 :3
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 10th 2008, 9:04 pm

GoSco wrote:
jnskyliner34 wrote:
Get a MacBook. Don't get a pro.

ooooh? why? i'd think i'd be better off with the pro due to the better GPU and slightly better CPU speed.

but yeah, i'm probably going to end up with the iMac with the C2D @ 2.8ghz, 4GB DDR2 800, 8800GS 512 MB GPU.

Back on Topic: I'm about to eat breakfast. But I don't know what.
StupidGirl

StupidGirl

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 11th 2008, 2:03 pm

i have a macbook and i love it. i also have an imac, and i love that too. you really cant go wrong smile

on topic: freezing cold here, we are under advisory from the state to be ready for power outages because we are supposed to get up to an inch of ice accumulation. i HATE losing power crying
Im also about to start a new site for a new client *stressed* What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Faint

What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Wink3
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1December 12th 2008, 2:59 am

starting to get cold here in Canada! Winter Break is around the corner. one more week!
got to do my last minute shopping. and school sucks im working on this HUGE project...
so yeah...

wink
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?   What's going on in the world of [insert name here]? Icon_minitime1

What's going on in the world of [insert name here]?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com