Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Amazon MP3 Unleashed upon the UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

Amazon MP3 Unleashed upon the UK Vide
PostSubject: Amazon MP3 Unleashed upon the UK   Amazon MP3 Unleashed upon the UK Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2008, 2:44 pm

Amazon MP3 has quietly released their DRM free MP3 service in the UK. The Amazon.co.uk homepage has been updated with links to MP3 music downloads and it seems completely intergrated like the American site.

Does this mean that other European countries are next...? Is this a competitor to Apple...? I know i'm gonna switch happy

[Source: Engadget]
Cookie

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Amazon MP3 Unleashed upon the UK   Amazon MP3 Unleashed upon the UK Icon_minitime1December 4th 2008, 9:00 am

Nothing on the french website. I will switch too. I like iTunes, I have many titles from the store but I hate DRM !
In my opinion, if you pay for a song, you must be able to use it everywhere, everytime and with everything.
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: Amazon MP3 Unleashed upon the UK   Amazon MP3 Unleashed upon the UK Icon_minitime1December 7th 2008, 11:25 am

Think i will stick with iTunes for the time being.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazon MP3 Unleashed upon the UK   Amazon MP3 Unleashed upon the UK Icon_minitime1

Amazon MP3 Unleashed upon the UK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: News Corner -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com