Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Black Friday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Goobacks

Goobacks

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 28th 2008, 10:00 am

Well did anybody go out and get anything on this crazy day?
I went and got myself a 500GB external from walmart for 75 bucks
And a 16GB iPod Touch from Amazon for 200 bucks
w00t, I'm spent lol.
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 28th 2008, 10:23 am

sweet! an ipod touch! smile

unfortunately, black friday doesn't exist here. crying
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 28th 2008, 10:34 am

i got a 500gb for 80 buck lol that is it for me
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 28th 2008, 12:29 pm

Got some cheap iPod apps thanks to you yanks happy
civet

civet

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 28th 2008, 1:06 pm

jnskyliner34 wrote:
unfortunately, black friday doesn't exist here. crying
Same here which actually doesn't matter since I'm broke and the only thing I got today is runny nose and frozen feet. Goddammit
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 28th 2008, 3:35 pm

Goobacks wrote:
Well did anybody go out and get anything on this crazy day?
I went and got myself a 500GB external from walmart for 75 bucks
And a 16GB iPod Touch from Amazon for 200 bucks
w00t, I'm spent lol.

Are you f***ing kidding me?! a 16GB iPod Touch for 200?!
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 28th 2008, 5:56 pm

A man was trampled to death in a Wal•Mart and a woman had a miscarriage. Utter stupidity caused these things as people were quite literally killing each other over $10 off a toaster.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 28th 2008, 6:51 pm

GoSco wrote:
A man was trampled to death in a Wal•Mart and a woman had a miscarriage. Utter stupidity caused these things as people were quite literally killing each other over $10 off a toaster.

lol, that just scares me.. hundreds of people literally ran over him.
As for how he got trampled - dozens of walmart employees were holding sliding doors pushing against a massive crowd of customers trying to break through... the customers prevailed and broke through the sliding doors

Oh and, got myself a deal on a few things... 2 cents for an ipod clear screen protector (originally for 20$, a 99% save lol). Also got an 8GB USB drive for 17$ that was 50$ and a 2GB MicroSD Card (for my phone), plus a bonus SDHC for my camera for $6

Shopping online is much safer imo
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 28th 2008, 7:38 pm

nice. and yes dam people are insane. Like common not worth dying for a sale. But anyway my sister was gona buy a digital camera so i had to go to bjs to return something. Looked at cameras and a nice coolpix that was 139 original on sale for 99.99 so bought it for her and now she gets to pay me back
XD it was the one she want to in a plum color XD
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 29th 2008, 2:14 am

kflakes15 wrote:
nice. and yes dam people are insane. Like common not worth dying for a sale. But anyway my sister was gona buy a digital camera so i had to go to bjs to return something. Looked at cameras and a nice coolpix that was 139 original on sale for 99.99 so bought it for her and now she gets to pay me back
XD it was the one she want to in a plum color XD

Poor sale imo. You could've probably bought it online for 60 or 70% off tongue
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 29th 2008, 9:24 am

well we were there and it is a nice camera and they had one left. So i am like what ever my sis will pay me back later.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 29th 2008, 3:22 pm

kflakes15 wrote:
well we were there and it is a nice camera and they had one left. So i am like what ever my sis will pay me back later.

Oh, she was paying back lol
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 29th 2008, 3:43 pm

HUH? I've missed something here *cries*

I was in town all afternoon bored out of my mind and you're telling me there were sales?! surprised
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 29th 2008, 4:02 pm

randomus_r wrote:
HUH? I've missed something here *cries*

I was in town all afternoon bored out of my mind and you're telling me there were sales?! surprised

surprised You didn't know?
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 29th 2008, 5:51 pm

Well obviously not, what's black friday?
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 29th 2008, 6:43 pm

It's a big sale after thanksgiving everywhere but only in the US
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 29th 2008, 9:29 pm

BOyOfWONDEr wrote:
It's a big sale after thanksgiving everywhere but only in the US

And some crazy people wanting to get the good deals, line up in the evening on thanksgiving in front of stores.... thousands of people end up waiting in line for the doors to open in some places worried
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 29th 2008, 10:33 pm

lol. desperate much.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 29th 2008, 11:44 pm

Hmm, saw a 37" LCD HDTV going for $599 today at Costco. And a 52" one for only $1099...
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1November 29th 2008, 11:51 pm

there are some really great deals on tvs but dont get killed over gettting one XD
Sponsored content

Black Friday Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime1

Black Friday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com