Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Avedesk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Miley

Miley

I'm New
I'm New

Avedesk Vide
PostSubject: Avedesk   Avedesk Icon_minitime1November 21st 2008, 9:26 pm

I'm using both vistaglazz & windowsblinds to customize my computer's interface to make it seem like a mac, but really it's a windows vista service pack 1 sadly. anywho I downloaded the 1.3 Avedesk application, alot of people say it's really good supposably & I'm not going to lie the very first time I actually opened it was yesterday & I'm not sure what I did but I clicked Delete on something I can't remember a thing but from what people do tutorials on when you click a docklet it should automatically just appear on your desktop. In my desktop the case is that when I click for a docklet to open ANY one of all the one's that come with avedesk it just asks me which one I would like to add once I select the one I want (the C memory one) it does the same. meaning that it's obviously not working for me can someone please help I beg.

Edit; I know that version is still in beta, but I remember it working when I very first downloaded it so obviously it's not the beta it's that thing I deleted. I decided to post here because I know for a fact people here know more and reply quicker. And I don't want to delete any other versions of ave desk the older downloads say I'm missing some dll. everyone has that bug with the older versions. so either there's a way to fix 1.3 or i simply wont use avedesk.
Cash Eye

Cash Eye

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Avedesk Vide
PostSubject: Re: Avedesk   Avedesk Icon_minitime1November 21st 2008, 10:10 pm

Do you have 1.3 or 1.4?

Go to www.avedesk.org for version 1.4 which is a Vista compatibility build.
Miley

Miley

I'm New
I'm New

Avedesk Vide
PostSubject: Re: Avedesk   Avedesk Icon_minitime1November 21st 2008, 11:02 pm

Miley wrote:
I'm using both vistaglazz & windowsblinds to customize my computer's interface to make it seem like a mac, but really it's a windows vista service pack 1 sadly. anywho I downloaded the 1.3 Avedesk application, alot of people say it's really good supposably & I'm not going to lie the very first time I actually opened it was yesterday & I'm not sure what I did but I clicked Delete on something I can't remember a thing but from what people do tutorials on when you click a docklet it should automatically just appear on your desktop. In my desktop the case is that when I click for a docklet to open ANY one of all the one's that come with avedesk it just asks me which one I would like to add once I select the one I want (the C memory one) it does the same. meaning that it's obviously not working for me can someone please help I beg.

Edit; I know that version is still in beta, but I remember it working when I very first downloaded it so obviously it's not the beta it's that thing I deleted. I decided to post here because I know for a fact people here know more and reply quicker. And I don't want to delete any other versions of ave desk the older downloads say I'm missing some dll. everyone has that bug with the older versions. so either there's a way to fix 1.3 or i simply wont use avedesk.
The only one that worked for me was 3.1, 4.1 always said I was missing some dll. file I can go more into detail, Please I really need help are we allowed to trade msns?
Cash Eye

Cash Eye

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Avedesk Vide
PostSubject: Re: Avedesk   Avedesk Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2008, 12:41 am

I think it might be this DLL.

So try 1.4 again and put this DLL file on the avedesk folder.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4h5qnk
pjdark

pjdark

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Avedesk Vide
PostSubject: Re: Avedesk   Avedesk Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2008, 4:19 pm

I have been seeing this problem alot lately. Yeah, either grab the .dll from Cash Eye, or just download the latest version of DirectX. Then you should be good to go. smile
Sponsored content

Avedesk Vide
PostSubject: Re: Avedesk   Avedesk Icon_minitime1

Avedesk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions :: Support -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com