Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Wacom tablet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shifty Lem

Shifty Lem

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Wacom tablet Vide
PostSubject: Wacom tablet   Wacom tablet Icon_minitime1November 20th 2008, 5:27 pm

I've been thinking about getting this and I wanted some opinions first.
Wacom Bamboo
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

Wacom tablet Vide
PostSubject: Re: Wacom tablet   Wacom tablet Icon_minitime1November 20th 2008, 6:53 pm

Apparently they are really good, especially for a first tablet. £50 is a good price there. I don't know if I would really use a tablet, I'd need to try one out before I buy.
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Wacom tablet Vide
PostSubject: Re: Wacom tablet   Wacom tablet Icon_minitime1November 20th 2008, 7:02 pm

i have used this before and it is a good tablet. I used it once and didnt really do good thought u really have to get used to one. The only thing i will say was the tablet was a little to sensitive but hat is why there are settings
pjdark

pjdark

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Wacom tablet Vide
PostSubject: Re: Wacom tablet   Wacom tablet Icon_minitime1November 20th 2008, 7:27 pm

Yeah, i'd like to play with one of those. And how much is £49.99 in US dollars? Sounds affordable. [ i think lol ]
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

Wacom tablet Vide
PostSubject: Re: Wacom tablet   Wacom tablet Icon_minitime1November 20th 2008, 7:56 pm

£50 is about $75…
.: Stezz :.

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Wacom tablet Vide
PostSubject: Re: Wacom tablet   Wacom tablet Icon_minitime1November 20th 2008, 8:02 pm

No offence, but bamboo's are cheap, look into the intuos range, they are top quality and you can probably find a good size for a low price wink.

Also, if you have Vista, make sure you download the latest drivers, mine gave me two BSoD in between 3 minutes lol.
B1G_

B1G_

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Wacom tablet Vide
PostSubject: Re: Wacom tablet   Wacom tablet Icon_minitime1November 28th 2008, 8:17 pm

i got one for cheap a while back to see how if i'd want to step up to an intuos or graphire later.
they're alright for the regular person, but if you're going to be intensively using it on some real shoot, i'd suggest getting an intuos.
they're good for the price is the bottom line.
Kristof_clg

Kristof_clg

I'm New
I'm New

Wacom tablet Vide
PostSubject: Re: Wacom tablet   Wacom tablet Icon_minitime1November 29th 2008, 11:04 am

Here is our review for you to check out:

http://www.madboxpc.com/analisis-tableta-wacom-bamboo/

In english (translated):

http://translate.google.cl/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.madboxpc.com%2Fanalisis-tableta-wacom-bamboo%2F&sl=es&tl=en&hl=es&ie=UTF-8
Sponsored content

Wacom tablet Vide
PostSubject: Re: Wacom tablet   Wacom tablet Icon_minitime1

Wacom tablet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: Hardware -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com