Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

how i get my icones like this???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
dongolo

dongolo

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

how i get my icones like this??? Vide
PostSubject: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1November 14th 2008, 1:55 pm

hi guys i see a screenshot from a guy http://www.hdd.pt/imagens/1172574582.jpg

i have windows vista i want to know whow i change my icones like in that image... its some program????

thanks
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1November 14th 2008, 2:54 pm

PT : ja reparei q es tuga, icons e não icones, convem referires no screenshot (edita-lo paint, photoshop,etc) a zona da qual estas a falar. não uso windows vista, mas parece-me ser algum Add-on para o explorer ou assim. Mas que screenshot mais feioso tongue

EN : i noticed you're portuguese, it's actually icons not icones, it's better to point out on the screenshot using image manipulation program like Photoshop, what's the area you're refering to. Which must be the one that is on the left. Must be some kind of plugin or whatever for explorer.

... Now that's an ugly screenie from Vista tongue
Shifty Lem

Shifty Lem

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1November 14th 2008, 4:25 pm

Looks like Findexer on the left to me.
dongolo

dongolo

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1November 14th 2008, 4:42 pm

Shifty Lem wrote:
Looks like Findexer on the left to me.

ok .. but i make a search and that program only works on Xp ..... i will try with my iconpackger to make my own iconpack im looking in the icons sites in this forum .... the program only accept .icons files.. will see if i get the right ones ... its hard to find the same icons i have in PNG in .icons format

cumps
Jowol

Jowol

CAD Master
CAD Master

PostSubject: Re: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1November 14th 2008, 4:49 pm

wait what part of that shot do you want, if it the first toolbar it findexer and it actulally work on vista look for the update.
dongolo

dongolo

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1November 14th 2008, 4:55 pm

Jowol wrote:
wait what part of that shot do you want, if it the first toolbar it findexer and it actulally work on vista look for the update.

i like the icons and the and the folder image background

but that program findexer its .exe program???
Jowol

Jowol

CAD Master
CAD Master

PostSubject: Re: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1November 14th 2008, 5:01 pm

no findexer is the program that make the first sidebar to put a background you need a prog called Vista Folder Background you can get it here. For the icons it the Pry set by Jonas Rask you can get them at is website
Shifty Lem

Shifty Lem

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1November 14th 2008, 5:02 pm

yeah it's an exe read all the documentation it tells you how to use it

folder image back ground I can't help you with as I've never bothered to do it, icon size can be changed with styler.
Jowol

Jowol

CAD Master
CAD Master

PostSubject: Re: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1November 14th 2008, 5:04 pm

Shifty Lem wrote:
yeah it's an exe read all the documentation it tells you how to use it

folder image back ground I can't help you with as I've never bothered to do it, icon size can be changed with styler.

styler don't work on vista. you can change the size easily by using the view button on the vista toolbar.

edit: dude know your fact before answering Findexer is not even an exe it a dll file that you need to run a batch to run so the dll is registered.
dongolo

dongolo

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1November 14th 2008, 5:13 pm

i will make my own iconpack in iconpackger .. but until now i have problems with some icons like: network, microsft outlook

just change the icones ... have to work for some time to get it right

how i get my icones like this??? 1293310732
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1November 15th 2008, 9:55 pm

dongolo wrote:
Jowol wrote:

i like the icons and the and the folder image background

but that program findexer its .exe program???

folder icon background, can be changed through hacking desktop.ini files.

here's a link to an how to change the folder background manually, perhaps there are programs to do it to.

http://perishablepress.com/press/2006/10/16/folder-background-images-in-winxp/

http://livewares.blogspot.com/2008/10/create-custom-backgrounds-for-folders.html
Endless13

Endless13

PostSubject: Re: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1November 16th 2008, 6:46 am

ooooor, just load a MAC OS on a PC happy

There should be a program to do that if I'm not mistaken...?

cuz every time I'm on Vista I get sooo pissssed off, so mac is a solution...wink
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how i get my icones like this???   how i get my icones like this??? Icon_minitime1

how i get my icones like this???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com