Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

facade app for mac

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

facade app for mac Vide
PostSubject: facade app for mac   facade app for mac Icon_minitime1November 5th 2008, 9:35 am

does anyone know whats up with Facade? it was supposed to b released in October and now the site doesnt even show that anymore
Manina

Manina

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

facade app for mac Vide
PostSubject: Re: facade app for mac   facade app for mac Icon_minitime1November 5th 2008, 9:52 am

I've heard it will be released some time in November, guess we just need to be patient smile
MacDeviant

MacDeviant

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

facade app for mac Vide
PostSubject: Re: facade app for mac   facade app for mac Icon_minitime1November 5th 2008, 9:57 am

mattpat wrote on MacThemes Forum, Facade preview thread:

Alright, I'm afraid it's time we made an announcement.

As college students, we have the tendency to be quite overambitious and unreasonable when setting time restrictions for ourselves. Turns out the October deadline was entirely unreasonable. We spent a few days working on a much more reasonable software planning roadmap to see us through to completion of the project, which will in the end result in much higher quality software for all of you.

I'm not going to commit to a release date because that only places unnecessary, manufactured pressure to get things done "on time." However, I will say that Façade and Architect will be out by Christmas morning.

We're incredibly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused anyone, and we assure you that we're hard at work on these two wonderful projects (in addition to a few other goodies you may have heard about)!

MacThemes Forum: Facade Thread
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

facade app for mac Vide
PostSubject: Re: facade app for mac   facade app for mac Icon_minitime1November 5th 2008, 5:29 pm

sad darn that sucks, thanks for the update
pjdark

pjdark

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

facade app for mac Vide
PostSubject: Re: facade app for mac   facade app for mac Icon_minitime1November 11th 2008, 2:28 am

Not too much longer to wait though. Then people will start to see some amazing themes for mac. Lotta people waiting for this baby! Me included. smile
Sponsored content

facade app for mac Vide
PostSubject: Re: facade app for mac   facade app for mac Icon_minitime1

facade app for mac

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: Software -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com