Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

What kind of gaming platform do you own?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Playstation 3
What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_lcap7%What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Playstation 2
What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_lcap15%What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
Xbox
What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_lcap13%What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 13 ]
Wii
What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_lcap12%What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 12 ]
Nintendo
What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_lcap14%What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 14 ]
PC
What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_lcap27%What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 26 ]
Other (specify)
What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_lcap11%What kind of gaming platform do you own? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 98

SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

What kind of gaming platform do you own? Vide
PostSubject: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1February 14th 2008, 2:38 am

Select all that apply. Right now i mainly use my ps2 and computer for games, hoping to get an Xbox some time soon

Last edited by alxz310 on March 20th 2008, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
godfather

godfather

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1February 14th 2008, 7:19 am

Old school Xbox atm, but hey it works. :biggrin:
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1February 14th 2008, 7:42 am

Xbox 360 and super Nintendo(no A/V cord 4 it tho :l )
dumbass

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1February 24th 2008, 10:27 am

I have an Xbox, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, gamecube, and a pc
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1February 24th 2008, 10:29 am

dude, i might be able to buy ur Xbox btw, still up for the offer?

PC still is the best, free games wink
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1February 24th 2008, 4:44 pm

exuberance wrote:
dude, i might be able to buy ur Xbox btw, still up for the offer?

PC still is the best, free games wink

haha, free games are pretty sucky lol, but you can always you know download stuff tongue
MiStErLoNg

MiStErLoNg

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1March 21st 2008, 3:57 pm

You forgot PSP happy The Best HandHeld happy
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1March 21st 2008, 8:10 pm

PS2, hope to get a ps3 at some point.
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1March 21st 2008, 8:17 pm

Everyone here should have marked PC.... LOL
huBelial

huBelial

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1March 25th 2008, 9:23 am

PC ofcourse.
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1March 25th 2008, 9:42 am

i have mac so im not checkin PC. i h8 PC. last time i used 1 i gave it a virus within 10 minutes, so i try 2 avoid them
razar45

razar45

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1March 25th 2008, 2:18 pm

same here...unlike mac's you can get a trojan or somthing just by going on the internet
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1March 25th 2008, 2:36 pm

lol, although with linux u have a plethora of games and no viruses happy
manufn619

manufn619

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1March 25th 2008, 3:16 pm

Hacked DS !
Shellz

Shellz

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2008, 11:15 am

XBOX 360,buyin a ps3 soon
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2008, 11:19 am

SNES, N64, Gamecube, GBASP, PSP.

Used to have DS. Sold it. tongue

I don't really play any more.
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2008, 12:22 pm

N64, GameBoy Pocket, GameBoy Advance, Wii tongue
golemnist

golemnist

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2008, 7:17 pm

Little embarrassed to admit this but we own a 360, Ps3, Wii, Dreamcast, DS, PSP, Gamecube, Ps2, and Super Nintendo. My wife and I are kind of video game addicts. On a similar note MGS4 is one of the best games I've ever played.
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2008, 8:17 pm

ps2, n64, gameboy advanced.. my cousin has ps3 and xbox 360 so i use those too... didn't check pc cause the only pc games used to play are hitman, mafia and a bunch of different sims games.. but i dont play pc games anymore anyway.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2008, 8:28 pm

just finished beasting noobs on GH3 on my Wii ^_^
Sakuvien

Sakuvien

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1June 26th 2008, 6:11 am

PC, of course, and also a PSP. wink (and my phone tongue )
copcake

copcake

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1August 8th 2008, 8:28 am

Um...I still have (and play on) a super nintendo. blushing
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1August 8th 2008, 8:29 am

surprised Those things a seriously amazing, my brother's still got his :p

Ahhh! What happened to the marshmallow smilies?! I liked them :x
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1August 8th 2008, 10:58 am

N64 FTW!! happy
Really want a 360 to play GTA coz my old xbox crapped out sad
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1August 8th 2008, 3:44 pm

happy iPhone ^_^ i seriously consider it a gaming device... its BEAST happy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gaming platform do you own?   What kind of gaming platform do you own? Icon_minitime1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: Electronics and Mobile -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com