Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xxxzombie

xxxzombie

Subscriber
Subscriber

Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard? Vide
PostSubject: Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard?   Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard? Icon_minitime1October 12th 2008, 1:44 am

I was under the impression Silk was updated to work in 10.5.....but i guess not. Or at least it's not working for me. Does anyone else use this?
saraeano

saraeano

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard?   Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard? Icon_minitime1October 12th 2008, 3:06 pm

I use it and it works fine for me. Currently using a different font other than Lucida Grande.
xxxzombie

xxxzombie

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard?   Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard? Icon_minitime1October 12th 2008, 4:19 pm

i figured out most of my issues....the only thing not working for me is the font displayed on the desktop for coversutra is still Lucida Grande.....and I have it set to something else..
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard?   Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard? Icon_minitime1October 12th 2008, 8:31 pm

try tinkertool http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/11967
xxxzombie

xxxzombie

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard?   Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard? Icon_minitime1October 13th 2008, 2:04 pm

i've had tinkertool for a while, and it really didn't help me there.

silk is great, it's just that the text on the desktop with the album art for coversutra is still lucida grande. i've changed it to my desired font on silk, but it still remains the same. i find this peculiar because icons labeled on the desktop show up in my specified font, but just coversutra doesn't......sooo.....for now i'm using the coversutra artwork with the text hidden, and displaying the text from coverstream (which is in the font i want). it's so complicated lol.
saraeano

saraeano

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard?   Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard? Icon_minitime1October 13th 2008, 10:45 pm

I'm guessing Coversutra is excluded. Try including Coversutra and applying font to that app. I haven't tried but this is my guess.
xxxzombie

xxxzombie

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard?   Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard? Icon_minitime1October 14th 2008, 8:17 pm

yeah, i've been doing that....it's not working.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard?   Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard? Icon_minitime1

Silk---Doesn't Work in Leopard?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: Operating Systems :: Mac OSX Discussion -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com