Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

My iPhone Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

My iPhone Story Vide
PostSubject: My iPhone Story   My iPhone Story Icon_minitime1September 27th 2008, 8:08 am

Right... lets just say im pissed off at apple atm. very pissed off. Last night, i was using my phone like a normal iphone user. calling people and texting people. nothing unusual. I wasnt even connected to edge for a while. suddenly, my iphone randomly resprings and all of my free app store apps are gone and the cracked app store applications are unsigned again. I then try to attempt to grab the free apps off of the iphones appstore but to my surprise apple has decided to suspend my iTunes account. i then say... well, wtf apple? screw you, immediatly start to download five different OS X torrents and a torrent of 4000 some cracked app store applications just to make apple more mad. hacker culture if you think im crazy, dictates that thats perfectly normal and acceptable, and in truth it is. I then go to my computer and thing of what good can come of this. ok, fine. now i have an excuse to upgrade to 2.1. I then attempt to back up my contacts list, text messages ect. I get the message. please log into your itunes account to backup your Apple iPhone. never have had this message before. Obviously i was unsucsessful because well, Apple temp banned my account or something. Now im really pissed. I had to upgrade btw because i couldnt open the phone application, the text message application or any of the native applications that came with the apple iPhone. All of them were unsigned! So i start the upgrade. I start the jailbreak and think, well, ill just restore from a previous backup. Guess what? I cant. apperantly im not allowed to because of my itunes ban. Well. now im fuming, cats are screeching, dogs are barking, and i cant take it. If i hadnt spent 400 dollars on this peice of shite i would have already chucked it out of the window screaming screw you apple, then immediatly proceeded to uninstall my OSx86 installation because apple does not have enough of my respect to be installed on my computer. I am actually holding the linux installation disk atm and contemplating whether or not i should sacrifice my 800 + kb/s torrent download speed because of my iPhone.d
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

My iPhone Story Vide
PostSubject: Re: My iPhone Story   My iPhone Story Icon_minitime1September 27th 2008, 10:09 am

lol you're funny.. so lemme get the str8, you're mad at apple because your hacks aren't working well? Your story confused me quite a bit.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

My iPhone Story Vide
PostSubject: Re: My iPhone Story   My iPhone Story Icon_minitime1September 27th 2008, 10:52 am

im not mad at apple because my hacks arnt working well, im mad at apple because they added the killswitch shite. as far as i know the patriot act does not include apple inc.
.: Stezz :.

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

My iPhone Story Vide
PostSubject: Re: My iPhone Story   My iPhone Story Icon_minitime1September 27th 2008, 11:29 am

And thats why I haven't jail-broken my iPhone happy
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

My iPhone Story Vide
PostSubject: Re: My iPhone Story   My iPhone Story Icon_minitime1September 27th 2008, 11:38 am

Can't you neuter the switch with bossprefs?

Also i'm now extremely paranoid surprised
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

My iPhone Story Vide
PostSubject: Re: My iPhone Story   My iPhone Story Icon_minitime1September 27th 2008, 12:22 pm

Sorry for sounding mean, but you really should have just sticked with your normal un-jailbroken iPhone. It's illegal to download apps for free so don't get mad at apple, they just put some more security in tongue

I'm having doubts on wether or not to jailbreak my iPod Touch now.
Anyways, so there's no way you can restore? Can't you make a new iTunes account or does it need your original one?
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

My iPhone Story Vide
PostSubject: Re: My iPhone Story   My iPhone Story Icon_minitime1September 27th 2008, 10:17 pm

lol, the iPod touch they dont care about because u cant do anything with the phone service.. plus ive neutered it manually now so apple can suck it happy
Sponsored content

My iPhone Story Vide
PostSubject: Re: My iPhone Story   My iPhone Story Icon_minitime1

My iPhone Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: iPod and iPhone :: Discussion and Support -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com