Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Vide
PostSubject: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 7th 2008, 6:53 pm

Rate the person's av and sig above you, it's as simple as it sounds - timbob

Quote :
i was looking around and i did not see any post topic thread that had to do with sig and avay show off. I think it would be a great idea but that is up to you guys. Anyway here is my avay and sig. the sig i did quick nothing fancy but i will have one to match my avay soon thumbs up
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2008, 8:51 pm

Update new sig added to match avay
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2008, 8:56 pm

shoot, did u do this in like word art? its kinda bulky...
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2008, 9:04 pm

no xara extreme pro 3d program it is only a trial and i am learning. It is. I will come up with some other when i have time
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2008, 9:25 pm

its a start wink
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2008, 10:34 pm

well um

<---there's my avi!! neutral

And there's my sig? smile
vvvvvvv
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2008, 10:41 pm

theres my avatar

< made at http://www.faceyourmanga.com/ . Been seeing similar ones made there so decided to make one for myself as well wink
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2008, 11:33 pm

oh sweet!! i been wondering where pplz gettin those from!
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 4:38 am

Can we turn this into "rate the av and sig of the person above you" thread? Has a bit more of a life to it that way.

E.g

Chekkz, AV: 6/10 sig 5/10
airf0rce0ne

airf0rce0ne

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 10:11 am

hmmm, way harsh rating timbob, I quite like chekkz sig. Anywho, I like the rating idea.

So, Timbob AV: 8/10 Sig: ...
I like the fact that your avatar is an actual person and the bg makes him pop up and out.
(we can also add why we rated it the way we did)
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 10:35 am

Faceyourmanga.com rocks!

airf0rce0ne

avy - 7/10
sig - N/A
Cash Eye

Cash Eye

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 11:07 am

BOyOfWONDEr

Sig - 9/10
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 3:08 pm

cool great idea guys. Cahs eye avatart 9 its HOT lol
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 6:24 pm

AV 7/10 and sig 7/10 too, both matches.
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 6:27 pm

Avatar 7/10 its nice but they are are becoming old. :/
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 6:32 pm

what do u mean becoming old. And why does it say u are watching me GoSco or is that another bb code
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 6:44 pm

Gosco -

avy - 8/10

sig - 1,000,000/10 wow!
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 6:55 pm

Av - 7/10
Sig - 8/10
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 6:57 pm

^^Alex: avi - 8/10, sig - 6.5/10 (content is there, but lacking creativity lolz)

here's my "manga" avi.. but i'm not gonna use it right now... after I made it, it just seemed like the the number of people with it, went from 3 to 30 lolz

Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Picture5
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 7:08 pm

Haha, my sig sucks. I really need a new one tongue
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 7:27 pm

these manga ppl are getting annoying... i actually have to read the username! get something unigue to you ppls! like mine ^_^
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 7:29 pm

lol mee too. I dont like the people my self
Cash Eye

Cash Eye

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 8:46 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
these manga ppl are getting annoying... i actually have to read the username! get something unigue to you ppls! like mine ^_^

LOL

That dude is awesome.

You should had gotten one with the jalapeño dude happy
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 9:05 pm

lol i like the terrorist one. Alllah i kill u lol or the bomb one where the fuse takes for ever to blow anyway i give that avay a 8/10 almxmarcond
cNone

cNone

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1September 10th 2008, 5:06 am

Why am i watched?? did i something wrong ? happy
and of course Jeff Dunham rocks all the way smile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..   Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You.. Icon_minitime1

Rate the Sig & Av of the Person Above You..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3 Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com