Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Vista-Like Theme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Vista-Like Theme Vide
PostSubject: Vista-Like Theme   Vista-Like Theme Icon_minitime1February 6th 2008, 7:31 pm

Anyone have a link to any vista like theme? I don't want it to be exactly like vista since I have vista, I just want something that looks similar happy
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Vista-Like Theme Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vista-Like Theme   Vista-Like Theme Icon_minitime1February 8th 2008, 12:40 pm

http://sonicexcess.deviantart.com/art/Maxclear-V3-1-theme-for-Vista-56913057
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Vista-Like Theme Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vista-Like Theme   Vista-Like Theme Icon_minitime1February 10th 2008, 6:39 pm

thanks good, but it basically IS vista, just clear. Anything that's just "like" vista? wink
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Vista-Like Theme Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vista-Like Theme   Vista-Like Theme Icon_minitime1February 11th 2008, 4:09 pm

lol, i dunno, theres not much thats isnt Aero based, its so sleek tongue i have too been looking but ive never found... sad
furikuu

I'm New
I'm New

Vista-Like Theme Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vista-Like Theme   Vista-Like Theme Icon_minitime1February 13th 2008, 9:13 pm

Just go to the visual styles section on deviantART and search for the keyword 'vista' ...there are a few themes out there that try to vary the flavour by changing widgets, hybridising with the XP look and so on. Personally I'm just using the Windows Seven released by deskmundo, seems to be a near-perfect Vista-esque clone within the limits of the native XP theme engine. illume-cg has some themes that borrow from the general Vista feel but retain some individuality, but I don't think they're as sleek as Aero itself.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Vista-Like Theme Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vista-Like Theme   Vista-Like Theme Icon_minitime1February 13th 2008, 9:19 pm

Thanks I'll take a look at it, and yeah, I think aero is still pretty much better than most visual styles right now happy

Welcome to the forums!
Sponsored content

Vista-Like Theme Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vista-Like Theme   Vista-Like Theme Icon_minitime1

Vista-Like Theme

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com