Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
.: Stezz :.

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Vide
PostSubject: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 28th 2008, 5:40 pm

Okay, get this...

My friend was cycling down by the canal, and he just so happens to find an Apple iPhone 3G 16 GB. Apparently it was brand new, outside its box, no scratched or anything. I couldn't believe it. He's taken the sim out and jail-broke it, so I guess its totally his now. I'm just waiting for it to all go pear shaped though.
I just can;t believe he got so lucky. Surly if someone dropped something like that they'd know about it...

Anyone else found iPhones just sitting there? XD
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 28th 2008, 6:04 pm

WOW that's awesome the best thing I've found on the ground was 5 pounds happy
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 28th 2008, 6:41 pm

If I found it I would wait untill someone claimed it before claiming it as my own.
StupidGirl

StupidGirl

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 28th 2008, 7:48 pm

yeah, did you guys check it for owners info?
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 28th 2008, 9:10 pm

i wish i could find one
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 28th 2008, 9:45 pm

i found 100 bucks once... but damn thats luck!

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 29th 2008, 6:21 am

Well you see that's the thing. I just know something bad is gonna happen now tongue. But we'll see. He checked the photos, and there's was images of the box, so it must have been new. I just so laugh if it was a set-up or something....
Apparently there was no contacts in it. Although it does seem fishy, any normal person would have either taken it to the police or found out the guys number, n' rung him. Unfortunately, my friend isn't so normal lol.
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 29th 2008, 8:26 am

Its probably a police setup. CCTV camera on an abandoned iPhone waiting for someone to nick it... tongue
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 29th 2008, 8:49 am

Why would the police spend the time and money to 'plant' an iPhone on the ground and watch it for several hours just to wait for someone to take it instead of trying to catch a serial rapist or something?
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 29th 2008, 9:19 am

Because that is the type of stupid thing the metropolitan police would do. tongue
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 29th 2008, 9:25 am

GoSco wrote:
Because that is the type of stupid thing the metropolitan police would do. tongue

Ugh you're so right... sad
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 29th 2008, 2:48 pm

I hate you <.<
Cash Eye

Cash Eye

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 29th 2008, 3:01 pm

WTF

I have never found anything sad
Gerard19

Gerard19

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 29th 2008, 4:20 pm

lol hes so lucky hahuahua I'd like to b so lucky like him xD
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 29th 2008, 4:44 pm

The only thing I ever found on the ground was $10.

But then of course, one time there was this HILARIOUS thing that happened. I was in the ocean, and dollars started flowing towards me! I picked up a dollar from the water and look around, theres another one, and another one LOL. Some surfer must have had some cash in his pockets tongue
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 29th 2008, 7:13 pm

^^rofl... i was like.. u were in the ocean??!! surprised .. then i see where u went with it...
thats lucky for your friend, i don't see any point in giving it to the police, no one will claim it. how would the claim it anyway? serial number i guess? o well, i doubt it, people aren't looking to the police for their lost iphone, and it's not like it's gonna be posted as top story in the news: "lost iphone" lolz. The police would just hold it for 2 weeks then give it to one of their kids.

on a brighter note, i found $10 today! I sure wasn't gonna go around asking who lost $10, everybody would say yes.. then what kind of idiot would I be lolz
B1G_

B1G_

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 30th 2008, 4:44 pm

dude checkkz you just talked for like 20 minutes and then i went to navigate away from the page and i still thought youwere talking like i could hear you and then i was like oh wtf and then came back here to tell you all that
and im high as highness if that has anything to do with anything
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 30th 2008, 5:00 pm

B1G_ wrote:
dude checkkz you just talked for like 20 minutes and then i went to navigate away from the page and i still thought youwere talking like i could hear you and then i was like oh wtf and then came back here to tell you all that

^^rofl put it down and walk away slowly... whatever you smokin bro! lol... epic

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 30th 2008, 5:50 pm

haha! Point. If he had it insured, he ain't gotta worry anyway...
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 30th 2008, 6:04 pm

ugh hes drunk again...
B1G_

B1G_

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 30th 2008, 9:58 pm

chekkz wrote:
B1G_ wrote:

^^rofl put it down and walk away slowly... whatever you smokin bro! lol... epic
haha thats funny hahaha
and gooba
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 31st 2008, 12:29 am

wow lol kinda sad... u seriously think thats funny?
ProdigyBombay

ProdigyBombay

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 31st 2008, 1:22 am

Aw i wish i was that lucky D:<
B1G_

B1G_

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 31st 2008, 3:45 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
wow lol kinda sad... u seriously think thats funny?
haha I did at the time.
Now it's not too humorous.
Don't try to bash on something though until you've actually experienced it.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1August 31st 2008, 3:54 pm

hey, ive experienced it, and it is fun, but not always for the ppl around u xD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!   OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar! Icon_minitime1

OMG! Biggest, luckiest find evar!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com