Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Become a Subscriber Today!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

Become a Subscriber Today! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 4th 2008, 8:41 pm

Nice idea Alex... this is kind of what i had in mind when i talked to you about the donations, etc. happy
Great incentives listed to become a subscriber. thumbs up
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 5th 2008, 4:43 am

Yep, now we just need some people that would want to subscribe tongue
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 5th 2008, 7:42 am

I will subscribe as soon as i get my new bank account happy
Nice idea btw how long does the $5 last?
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 5th 2008, 8:49 am

Just to let Non-US members know, $5 is £2.50 and 3.25 euros circa.
parry

parry

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 5th 2008, 8:56 am

Firstly I do think this is a good idea but can't people who release 4 items do the following?

- Access to Exclusive Releases/VIP section, the hidden section that guests and other members cannot see is filled with tons of releases exclusive to our site. When you subscribe, you get unlimited access to them!
- Post new topics in the Galaxy GUI Press Release forum, the topics are featured on the portal page!

So really you can get half of the benefits without subscribing? Unless I'm reading this wrong?
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 5th 2008, 9:59 am

as far as i know the people that are already in the exlusive section will stay... as i said before.. alxz has failed in talking amongst the rest of the staff members.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 5th 2008, 4:40 pm

@alxmarcond, i have failed miserably at that the last few time i did something because of various things. next time (or after that lol) i'll tell you guys. it's just that i didn't have time to get on IM.. although i could have sent you a PM :undecided:

@parry, current members stay. The 4 releases does not apply anymore - it has become the subscriber option
parry

parry

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 5th 2008, 4:45 pm

Makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up smile
joaopeixe

joaopeixe

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 5th 2008, 4:52 pm

For Brazilian members, $5 is 7,81 Reais

---------------------

Para membros Brasileiros, $5 é R$7,81
parry

parry

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 7th 2008, 5:16 pm

Just sent you a PM now SbuxBlaze smile
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 8th 2008, 3:42 pm

yikes... dont remind me how much the dollar is down xO really hurt my pocket this time around going to brazil.... :/
joaopeixe

joaopeixe

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 8th 2008, 4:40 pm

LOL
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 8th 2008, 4:41 pm

Euro's damn high here, 7.00 ukrainian hryvnas, and the dollars 4.50
techkno

techkno

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 10th 2008, 7:08 am

Done wink
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 11th 2008, 11:16 am

Prices modified. Current subscribers of the $5 value will have a 1 month bonus (7 months overall) due to not being notified earlier wink
parry

parry

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 11th 2008, 11:32 am

If you do not subscribe after the 7 months is up do you still get access to the exclusives section if you had already gained access using the old system (4 releases)?
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 11th 2008, 11:35 am

See, now that's confusing.

If you gained access then subscribed - your access remains after dis-subscribing as long as you keep up with the quotas

If you gained access, got removed due to inactivity then subscribed - your access does not remain, you need to resubscribe

anyone understand that? wink
parry

parry

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1August 11th 2008, 11:38 am

SbuxBlaze wrote:
See, now that's confusing.
If you gained access then subscribed - your access remains after dis-subscribing as long as you keep up with the quotas

That would be me, thanks for making that clear thumbs up
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1September 8th 2008, 3:02 pm

We welcome our latest subscriber, dunn__ happy
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1September 8th 2008, 4:04 pm

Goobacks and Mogz subscribed as well
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1September 8th 2008, 4:28 pm

MacDeviant subscribed
Zaphk

Zaphk

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1September 8th 2008, 5:00 pm

OMG O: 25$ forever? am going that
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1September 10th 2008, 2:36 am

Updated to new link
Goobacks

Goobacks

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1September 10th 2008, 3:15 am

I re-donated happy
parry

parry

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1September 10th 2008, 4:58 am

Just re-did mine.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Become a Subscriber Today!   Become a Subscriber Today! Icon_minitime1

Become a Subscriber Today!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3 Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Trash (read only) -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com