Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Time machine stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Time machine stars Vide
PostSubject: Time machine stars   Time machine stars Icon_minitime1January 30th 2008, 9:37 am

can somebody send me a copy of the Time Machine resources folder? im trying to make a wallpaper, but im on my school's Tiger mac right now :xp:

thanks
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Time machine stars Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time machine stars   Time machine stars Icon_minitime1January 30th 2008, 5:01 pm

do you just want the wallpaper or all resources? I don't think any of use have leopard here :umm:

heres a link to the wall: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/91/240189966_6f9fdb7f81_o.png
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Time machine stars Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time machine stars   Time machine stars Icon_minitime1January 30th 2008, 10:47 pm

i wanted the resources so i could add stars to my wallpaper, like the bright stars here Link. but i got home a few hours ago so i tried it and didnt work so well. they appearently arent the same stars. so now im wondering how to make them in photoshop
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Time machine stars Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time machine stars   Time machine stars Icon_minitime1January 30th 2008, 11:24 pm

broskee wrote:
i wanted the resources so i could add stars to my wallpaper, like the bright stars here Link. but i got home a few hours ago so i tried it and didnt work so well. they appearently arent the same stars. so now im wondering how to make them in photoshop

oh, I see. well you can download star brushes (deviantart) and try to make some yourself wink
edit: could those be the stars from leopard aurora? look familiar
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Time machine stars Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time machine stars   Time machine stars Icon_minitime1January 30th 2008, 11:48 pm

looks like them, just a little different with the points but otherwise i think(still woudnt know where those would be at)
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Time machine stars Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time machine stars   Time machine stars Icon_minitime1January 31st 2008, 12:23 am

add a point then dupe layer gaussian blur at about 6 then set that to the glow colour and then use smudge to make the points wink
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Time machine stars Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time machine stars   Time machine stars Icon_minitime1January 31st 2008, 9:36 am

i pretty much understand that. other than how 2 add the point
Sponsored content

Time machine stars Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time machine stars   Time machine stars Icon_minitime1

Time machine stars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com