Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[Wallpaper] Candy Blue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
godfather

godfather

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

[Wallpaper] Candy Blue Vide
PostSubject: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1January 27th 2008, 1:34 am

Just a few walls I created. Enjoy!

Preview:
[Wallpaper] Candy Blue Previewzy2cf5

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ffgturdmb0x
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1January 27th 2008, 9:25 am

very nice. what technique did you use, I've been trying to find a good way to make washed out water colour type things and i just can't find a really good one!
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1January 27th 2008, 2:47 pm

Nice work! wink
godfather

godfather

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1January 28th 2008, 7:25 am

exuberance wrote:
very nice. what technique did you use, I've been trying to find a good way to make washed out water colour type things and i just can't find a really good one!

I don't remember exactly, because I tend to make something and then move on to the next project. But I can tell you this. Basically, these two walls are a combo of two walls I made. One is the colors and the other that bright white part in the middle. I place the bright white wall on top of the colors and adjusted the opacity to about 60% and then used the color/linear affect, among other things and here was the outcome.

Its really hard for me to recreate something, because my mind thinks so differently each day, but I guess that's a good thing and keeps the work fresh. happy
jazzluv

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1March 1st 2008, 3:09 am

Pretty colours for us girls :kissed:
saraeano

saraeano

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1October 13th 2008, 11:42 pm

Hm, can you fix the download link?
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1October 13th 2008, 11:43 pm

Haha, we should start putting "expiration dates" on releases hosted on mediafire and sendspace. they usually disappear quick tongue
jaz

jaz

Resident Pixeljunkie
Resident Pixeljunkie

PostSubject: Re: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1October 14th 2008, 7:28 am

+2 on the reup. Sorry for the bumpitty bump too mouth zipped
godfather

godfather

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1October 18th 2008, 3:54 pm

^^ Sure thing...here's the re-up. wink
http://www.mediafire.com/?uwdgcuyhuzw

Btw, I've found that Mediafire usually has the longest when it comes to hosting files.
jaz

jaz

Resident Pixeljunkie
Resident Pixeljunkie

PostSubject: Re: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1October 19th 2008, 12:13 pm

Thank you godfather. Lovely indeed ! happy
civet

civet

PostSubject: Re: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1November 16th 2008, 9:22 am

Nice work! Thanks godfather!
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1November 16th 2008, 10:34 am

very nice i LOVE Blue lol
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Wallpaper] Candy Blue   [Wallpaper] Candy Blue Icon_minitime1

[Wallpaper] Candy Blue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Wallpapers -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com