Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

(Request) Dockish thing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
orfee

orfee

I'm New
I'm New

(Request) Dockish thing Vide
PostSubject: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2008, 1:33 pm

Hi

I'm looking for the dockish thing on the left of tomtom's screenie: http://sketched-dreams.deviantart.com/art/Happiness-92294682 . I've asked him already, but he seems busy :p. I really haven't got a clue.

Thnx
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2008, 1:39 pm

That is a tab. If you use objectdock, you can get that easily enough by making a new dock...
parry

parry

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2008, 1:43 pm

There's also some tabbed docks avalible on dA smile
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2008, 6:00 pm

links? the tabbed feature for object dock costs money angry
and i downloaded that App Tab thing amitburst but i couldn't figure out how to get it to work
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2008, 6:47 pm

Well I have objectdock Plus and you just click on add tabbed dock...

Thats what it is.

Although as tomtom has a mac, it will probably be a dashboard widget or part of the candybar
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2008, 7:27 pm

Okay so I been playin around on App Tab
@amitburst or anyone else who knows i added the slide effect to make it slide in or out but i cant figure to load the background...
amitburst

amitburst

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2008, 7:33 pm

Right click on the tab, click configure, go to overlays and click on configure again, from there you set the background that came with the apptab smile

how do you make it slide???
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2008, 7:45 pm

thanks smile

download a slide efflet from Avedesk go to desklet properties in the control panel...then configure the effect prefences for right to left horizontal movement
amitburst

amitburst

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1July 24th 2008, 1:17 am

Oh Sweet smile thanks
kingdomcome

kingdomcome

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1July 24th 2008, 8:43 pm

That's dragthing... (for macs)
orfee

orfee

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1July 25th 2008, 8:57 am

Thanks kingdomcome happy! I forgot to say that I'm using a mac :p. I know how this works for objectdoc, but I'm using the real thing wink...
orfee

orfee

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1August 14th 2008, 5:00 pm

Ok you guys, I need help again :p. I installed dragthing on my beloved mac, but I just don't get it to look like the thing in the screenie (see first post) sad. Does anyone know how to do this?
Thnx

Never mind. Found it.
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1August 18th 2008, 1:48 pm

Please don't tripple post, orfee, use the edit button.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Request) Dockish thing   (Request) Dockish thing Icon_minitime1

(Request) Dockish thing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com