Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

2.0 Firmware

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
B1G_

B1G_

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 20th 2008, 2:29 am

Who's all got it?
I downloaded it yesterday and I'm kind of hating the fact I now need to pay to download apps I had for free when it was jailbroken.

I can't wait for the DevTeam to release a jailbreak for Windows.
PZ-Art

PZ-Art

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 20th 2008, 4:57 am

I'm on 1.1.4 jailbreak =) I'm waiting for the 2.0 jailbreak :p
mwpsp

mwpsp

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 20th 2008, 5:52 am

I pwned my Ipod touch 2.0 !!!! cool
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 20th 2008, 6:50 am

Isn't there already a 2.0 jailbreak?
PZ-Art

PZ-Art

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 20th 2008, 9:21 am

Only for mac no ?
timbob

timbob

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 20th 2008, 11:54 am

I got it the day it came out.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 20th 2008, 11:58 am

theres no way to jailbreak the 2.0 fireware because it adds a tracker to the iPhone sad sadly im going to have to pay for super monkey ball on my 3G :'( but im not complaining, having an iPhone is good enough for me happy back to jailbreaking, if you jail break it Apple auto deactivates it and u might as well use it as a paper weight after that wink not sure about the touch but im sure that it would cause u to not be able to use WiFi without risking getting deactivated... that means no 3G's in places other than Japan, US, Europe (some of it)
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 29th 2008, 11:37 pm

i want cro mag rally and crash nitro kart. sad

i'm still on 1.1.4 jailbroken.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 7:43 am

I need to correct myself, you can jailbreak, what u CANT do is change the SIM card wink my bad xD the guy at the store explained it weirdly and i didnt understand. after a bit of google searching for jailbreaks and downgrading firmware i found that it was not the case wink cheers! happy
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 9:46 am

okay wtf!?

i got the message when i synced my ipod touch to my laptop about upgrading 2.0. why the hell are they charging $10 for a firmware update!? i'm sticking to my 1.1.4 jailbroken kthnxbai
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 9:56 am

are you on iPod Touch? If yes, you need to PAY! tongue
OR, I think you can download through a direct link...
PZ-Art

PZ-Art

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 11:45 am

Can I give a link for the FW2.0 (ipod touch) ? Or it's illegal ?
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 12:03 pm

Google, Here = illegal
PZ-Art

PZ-Art

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 12:04 pm

Ok , no problem smile
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 9:48 pm

SbuxBlaze wrote:
are you on iPod Touch? If yes, you need to PAY! tongue
OR, I think you can download through a direct link...

yup, ipod touch.

i think it's stupid charging for a firmware update. charge for the apps okay fine, but not the software that makes your ipod work. greedy idiots.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 31st 2008, 7:12 am

Apple is become greedier and greedier if u notice, changing for updates, not allowing u to download apps anywhere else but the app store, deactivating your Verizon iPhone, MAKING you buy the unlimited Data and unlimited SMS plan. And then also NOT selling the 2G or 1G iPhone anymore? It makes me want to piss on the Apple sign too... not just the Microsoft sign...
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 31st 2008, 9:13 am

i'm starting to debate if it's worth it. but i do want Crash Nitro Kart and Cro Mag Rally really badly.

MS should release a phone. iPwned
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 31st 2008, 11:09 am

they've got a cracked Nitro Kart out already... its over on haklabs... wont post link but msg me on AIM or MSN and ill show you wink same with super monkey ball but i dont think that cromag is cracked yet
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1July 31st 2008, 3:05 pm

Думай що пишеш! No cracks... instead of telling him in a post you should have pm'd him
Sponsored content

2.0 Firmware Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2.0 Firmware   2.0 Firmware Icon_minitime1

2.0 Firmware

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: iPod and iPhone :: Discussion and Support -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com