Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Of course!
Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? I_vote_lcap25%Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
I don't have $1800
Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? I_vote_lcap44%Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
No
Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? I_vote_lcap25%Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
I already own one and dont want a newer one
Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? I_vote_lcap6%Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Vide
PostSubject: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1June 14th 2008, 11:01 pm

So how many of you are planning on getting a 3G iPhone
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1June 14th 2008, 11:06 pm

for now dun have 1800, but wen i get a job im planning on dropping metro and switching
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1June 14th 2008, 11:21 pm

no money sad
Threadform

Threadform

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1June 16th 2008, 2:14 am

$1800? Should be about AU$250 where I am.
If it breaks the AU$500 mark in Australia I'm going to hit someone, it definitely isn't worth over US$500 hardware wise.
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1June 16th 2008, 8:17 am

Nope, but an iPod touch, yessi.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1June 16th 2008, 8:32 am

@threadform: 1800 because thats what it costs to HAVE the iphone for one year o.O the actual phone only costs around 200 i think
Shellz

Shellz

PostSubject: Re: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2008, 11:31 am

yup im gettin one
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2008, 4:45 pm

Threadform wrote:
$1800? Should be about AU$250 where I am.
If it breaks the AU$500 mark in Australia I'm going to hit someone, it definitely isn't worth over US$500 hardware wise.

??? lol more like $1932 AUD
Phone itself is $200 but the minimum cost for the 450 minute plan + $30 data is 1800$ over the course of your 2 year contract with ATT here
Ciono

Ciono

PostSubject: Re: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2008, 5:07 pm

I really doubt it, since I'm at my computer pretty much 24/7 anyway. It's a spiffy little gadget, but I guess I really don't need it. That and I really don't have the money to blow on it, the 2 year agreement, and the data plan.
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2008, 5:54 pm

i'd love to have it.. just cause that's just me and it seems really kool, and i would love to have every single awesome piece of electronic device that exists.. anyway, we have sprint and i don't think my dad is gonna get another phone from a different company, with different service, so eh.. sad
dumbass

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2008, 4:55 pm

I have one and no need for the new cheaper version happy
Xiloa

Xiloa

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1July 8th 2008, 2:01 am

BuyCleanGreen wrote:
I have one and no need for the new cheaper version happy
Don't you also mean faster and betta
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone?   Are you planning to get a 3G iPhone? Icon_minitime1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Polling Booth -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com