Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
downtheory

downtheory

I'm New
I'm New

[Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista] Vide
PostSubject: [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista]   [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista] Icon_minitime1June 10th 2008, 1:43 pm

Download: Aero.Dynamic v2.0 Final

EDITED: Image size changed.

[Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista] Aero_Dynamic_FINAL_REL_V2_by_downtheory

Hey everyone, thought I would post one of my latest Vista VS releases, see what everyone thinks of it.
I appreciate any and all comments, whether negative or positive. Just be constructive with your crits is all I ask. smile v3.0 is coming pretty soon. And expect to see more professional work as time goes on.

Thanks for viewing!
-downtheoRy

p.s. Feel free to check out the rest of my gallery over @ Deviant Art. Would appreciate it. smile

Last edited by downtheory on June 10th 2008, 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
darkmarauder

darkmarauder

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista]   [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista] Icon_minitime1June 10th 2008, 1:47 pm

Yeah, the images have to be under 800pix, I'd resize it as soon as possible, or make it a link to the full preview.

The theme is very nice, well designed.
The only think I'm not fond of is the Start button, but I'm always picky like that.

The taskbar thickness, is spot in, window transparence is perfect, and it looks cool all round! happy

Great job.
downtheory

downtheory

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista]   [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista] Icon_minitime1June 10th 2008, 1:53 pm

Thanks for the comment darkmarauder, really appreciate it. smile

Yeah I`m beginning to have second thoughts about the start button myself, but I want my theme to stand out and be different from most "minimalistic" Aero themes already out.

Any idea on what the start button design could be like for the next version? I could use as much direction on that as possible. happy

And I`m gonna return to the transparency that I had set in this version, if you haven`t noticed already I have a preview shot of v3.0 in my gallery and it`s all transparent (the one with the cover girl of GTA IV). Not sure which I like best, just want this to look good and be easy to use you know?
darkmarauder

darkmarauder

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista]   [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista] Icon_minitime1June 10th 2008, 1:59 pm

Yeah, I completely understand.
I checked out your gallery, the themes look good.
For the start button, I'm not sure.
My personal favourite is "This one"
Although, that is down to my personal flavour for aesthetics, so it'd be up to you at the end of the day.

Regardless, nice themes.
downtheory

downtheory

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista]   [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista] Icon_minitime1June 10th 2008, 2:09 pm

Hmm...yeah I know sweatyfish, on my friends list there I believe smile.
Does great work.

That start button does look good, think I will experiment with some simple designs like that and see where it takes me. Thanks for bringing that VS back up, I had actually forgotten about it.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista]   [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista] Icon_minitime1June 10th 2008, 6:06 pm

Looks good happy Like everything except the start button like darkmarauder said
downtheory

downtheory

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista]   [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista] Icon_minitime1June 13th 2008, 10:58 am

Thanks for the comment alxz310.
I`ve noted your suggestion, and the start button will be nixed as soon as I can get back to work on it. smile
Vinny38

Vinny38

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista]   [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista] Icon_minitime1September 27th 2008, 10:51 pm

How do I apply the Thema with q programs?
downtheory

downtheory

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista]   [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista] Icon_minitime1September 30th 2008, 12:10 pm

I`m sorry, what is q programs?
If you want to apply the theme, just right mouse click on your desktop, click personalize, then click on themes. After that just click the little drop down list button, and select my theme from the list and lastly click apply and there you go.

I do apologize if this is not what you needed help with.
Please reply back and I will help as best I can. smile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista]   [Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista] Icon_minitime1

[Theme] [Aero.Dynamic] v2.0 Final [VS Vista]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Themes & Other -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com